Common Dental Health Problems
Teeth are important, but they are not worth losing your health over.
Common Dental Problems (Please visit the webpages for information on dental problems, including treatment options)
- Cavitations: Pockets of gangrene in the jawbone are often found at the sites of previous extractions by conventional dentists. These toxins are essentially the same as those found in root canals, being the product of aerobic mouth bacteria being forced to live in an anaerobic environment. Most traditional dentists still think cavitations do not exist, even though they have been shown to be extremely common, especially at the sites of wisdom teeth extractions.
- Cavities / Demineralization: Tooth erosion, teeth wearing down / cavity formation. Click here for information on causes, prevention & reversal
- Cracking, crumbling teeth -- Tooth erosion caused by Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) - acid comes up from the stomach and dissolves them
- Flat, worn teeth and headache -- Sign of tooth-grinding - Causedy by stress
- Fever Blisters
- Gums growing over teeth can be a sign of medication problems - typically caused by medication for heart disease or seizures, or drugs that suppress your immune system
- Sensitive Teeth
Both abrasion and erosion can make teeth more sensitive to sweet, hot or cold food and drinks. The problem may be worse if the dentin under the enamel is exposed. Dentin protects the innermost part of the tooth, the pulp, which contains nerves and blood vessels.
- Click here for information on causes, prevention & reversal
- Tooth Infections / Inflamed Gums
- White webbing inside cheeks can be a sign of lichen planus - a mild skin disorder that tends to affect men and women between the ages 30 and 70.
If you would like to add to or correct any of the above information, or would like to share with GreenAndHealthy.Info visitors your own experiences, please e-mail GreenAndHealthy.Info Webmaster.
Photo contributions and articles are welcome!